Are you a "team" fan or "player's" fan?

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I'm a team guy all the way but I do follow certain players. For example, I root for Ryan McDonagh to do well as I had the privilege of being his draft guide at the 2oo7 draft. Quality hockey player and an even better person.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
in hockey, team (TB).
in baseball, team (TB).
in football, i definitely root for some players, but end of the day team. (TB but also root for NE/JAX/CIN)
in basketball, i'm a players fan.

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
I guess a little bit of both. I like the Blue Jackets and Jets because of the players but also the location.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Team first and foremost. Tends to burn me a lot since I'm a Coyotes fan.

Get a random soft spot for a player now and then, like being overwhelmingly happy when Ovechkin got a cup. That only needs to happen once though, then I stop semi-rooting for a player regardless of which team he's on.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Team, but only one. I believe that if you truly love your team, you got one, no matter the sport or league. My team is not in the NHL so I would probably call myself more of a player fan in this league. Every year I decide on 6-7 teams I follow more closely than the rest. Usually based on what younger players they have stepping into the league at the moment.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I'm emotionally connected to a corporate logo, not a wealthy stranger who I will never meet.

Either way, we're all a little weird.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad