Podcast (Audio) Are there posters among you who've got got by this prank caller?

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Hi Canucks fans, Habs fans here visiting your board. Was listening to this prankshow I dig a lot and in the latest episode, the host RBCP was calling people who attended an april(?) Kings/Canucks game and bid in some silent auction. I imagine this board is the best place to share this, maybe there are some among you guys who got pranked, or someone you know. Or if not it still kinda funny and Canucks-related. Not the best episode ever but pretty solid.

I dont think the guy is that much into sports. He's from Oregon iirc.

So one of his listeners sent him a list of people who bid for jerseys or pictures in the auction at the arena and he calls them and says whacky stuff to aggravate them. He unintentionally butchers names like Jean Béliveau (GENE BELIVYOU lol), or Ryan Hextall.

Enjoy (language NSFW).

Edit : the prank call at the beginning is unrelated and there's an intro. Canucks pranks start at around the 7 minutes mark.

Last edited:

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Nope I didn't get that prank call (though I rarely, if every, pick up the phone if I don't recognize the number calling on the caller id).

*****looks at your avatar picture*****

In honor of "the Rocket", I repost Sean Avery getting beat up the Maurice Richard lol:

• Love
Reactions: Toene

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Nope I didn't get that prank call (though I rarely, if every, pick up the phone if I don't recognize the number calling on the caller id).

*****looks at your avatar picture*****

In honor of "the Rocket", I repost Sean Avery getting beat up the Maurice Richard lol:

Classic. Crazy to think I've seen it in a theater 17 years ago. Time flies.

Lecavalier playing young Jean Béliveau was cool too.

Regarding the prank calls, Brad spoofs his number so it's local and sometimes a recognizable store or institution. Dude has been making pranks since the 80s but it was way easier before cellphones and caller ID obviously.

Reactions: Hit the post

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad