Are there places left for the free game tonight?

68*

Hey guys,

Are there any places left or is it already complete? I wanna go there with a friend but I don't want to waste my time if there are no places.

MODS: Please close this when I get an answer please. Thank you!

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Saw some pictures, doesn't look like it. Huge waiting line. Doubt 21273 people were waiting outside, but if it had that kind of line at 3Pm on a work/schoolday, I doubt they will be able to take everyone in the building

BA1rc9sCQAAQsJM.jpg:large

CL_opez Cindy Lopez
Bell Centre line stretches down to Peel then down then somehow makes a loop. Never seen a line like this. #Habs

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
any streams for the scrimmage tonight? I know RDS is not gonna broadcast it but that tsn 690 will do it but is there going to be any live tv coverage?

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
I just walked by on ky home from work and the line is actually insane. I'm pretty sure it'll be a sell out crowd lol. Not sure if its worth the gamble OP....

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
the reds are almost all full and the desjardins section is starting to fill in the center ice area. nobody in the whites and greys yet.

got to speak to cournoyer and houle on my way in.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
John Bartlett said on twitter that the bell center changed the LED and it looked fantastic!

Anyone in there can tell?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
They had a reporter on TVA Sports in front of the Bell Centre a few minutes ago and there was no one outside one of the entrances. So I suspect you can go there now and get in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->