Are The Two Sides Meeting Right Now? (2/15 @ 4pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

NHL has been highly highly secretive about their talks as of late, and no surprise they're being the same today. Likely they have met or are beginning too, or are on teleconference.

Luckily for me I have a game tonight so when I get home the whole mess should be figured out.

Doc Hollywood

Feb 1, 2004
I thought I just saw on the Score that the NHL and NHLPA haven't even met yet today? They said Daly and Bettman are in NYC and Saskin and Goodenow are in T.O? Anybody hear this?

Leafer4Life

Go Leafs Go!
Oct 4, 2002
Owen Sound,Ontario
www.facebook.com
Doc Hollywood said:
I thought I just saw on the Score that the NHL and NHLPA haven't even met yet today? They said Daly and Bettman are in NYC and Saskin and Goodenow are in T.O? Anybody hear this?

Yeah, I heard this too, but don't worry! They'll meet eventually, if they aren't already in secret..........

Jobu

Nov 17, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Doc Hollywood said:

The mass media are reporting this, but they have been so terribly misinformed and led astray during this whole fiasco that it wouldn't surprise me the least if they had been meeting since 8:00am in Las Vegas.

Hemooli

Jan 25, 2005
www.csfbl.com
Jobu said:
The mass media are reporting this, but they have been so terribly misinformed and led astray during this whole fiasco that it wouldn't surprise me the least if they had been meeting since 8:00am in Las Vegas.

:lol

So true...

free0717

Apr 14, 2004
Old Bridge, NJ
Just cut a deal

NHLPA 52 Mill, NHL 40 Mill. Cut a deal at 46 Mill hard cap and open training camps.
Just get it done. I need my hockey fix.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
I thought I read on another thread that they already met briefly and are going to meet again this afternoon (maybe by teleconference).

I expect them to have a lot of people working on this deal today to get it done tonight.

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
They dont need to meet in person. They've agreed on a system it's all about the numbers now. Something that can be done via teleconference. Plus i would get stick and tired of looking at Saskin all day if i was Daly and vise versa

Jobu

Nov 17, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
PerniciousPablo said:
The blogger who must not be named said they weren't meeting about 3 hours ago... i don't know if that still holds. and i don't know if i trust him.

This was a replacement post for his original "they started meeting at 11am" post. Funny, these posts were on the heels of Fan590 reporting same.

PerniciousPablo

Feb 3, 2005
Boulder, CO
so assuming that there is a season, what percentage of the players won't be able to return for the short season because of european/other contracts? anybody know? i don't feel like researching it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->