Are the Rangers too soft?

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
There is a guy like that in the AHL that will soon be up playing with NY ...unfortunately his name is Brett Gallant and he is an Islander . He is fearless...the next Darren Langdon . You Tube his videos ...just a matter of time before every Ranger fan hates him.

any relation to gerard? that was a tough dude.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
any relation to gerard? that was a tough dude.

LOL...yes he was tough !They could be related...not quite sure on that . However Brett Gallant whose father is Mike[Pinky]...was probably the toughest Senior hockey player in all of PEI and maybe even the Maritimes in his day .

I tell you...all of us Ranger fans will absolutely hate him as much as Mick Vukota . I was hoping we could have inked him before the Isles did a few weeks ago . I think he beat Haley in an earlier scrap and held his own with the bigger Undertaker McIlrath .

pavelich

Jul 16, 2009
LOL...yes he was tough !They could be related...not quite sure on that . However Brett Gallant whose father is Mike[Pinky]...was probably the toughest Senior hockey player in all of PEI and maybe even the Maritimes in his day .

I tell you...all of us Ranger fans will absolutely hate him as much as Mick Vukota . I was hoping we could have inked him before the Isles did a few weeks ago . I think he beat Haley in an earlier scrap and held his own with the bigger Undertaker McIlrath .

Any actual hockey-playing ability? I'm guessing no.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Hehehe...I don't see HOF in his future...and probably a short NHL life the way things are heading these days . He might get a season or two if it all falls into place for him...but we will hate him in those games .

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Hehehe...I don't see HOF in his future...and probably a short NHL life the way things are heading these days . He might get a season or two if it all falls into place for him...but we will hate him in those games .

I love when the opposition puts out players that cant play the game of hockey

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
I love when the opposition puts out players that cant play the game of hockey

LOL... he likely will come in and concuss one of our D and walk away unharmed kind of like all the other teams 3rd string goalies shutting us out or beating us in their debuts .

We hardly ever ruin a debut from the other team . We always bring out the best in them . Gracious hosts we be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad