Are the Ottawa Senators not as bad as people expected them to be?

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Good players are good. Who knew? Plus Duchene is finally coming into his own after a kind of garbage year last year. Ryan looks pretty good too. Clicking on all cylinders and Anderson is playing some inspired hockey. Lets go Ottaway!

Ryan...? err, no he's his typical self...lol

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
They do look good, still a little early to know if they can keep up this sort of play all year though. On the other hand, MTL looks good too, and were not expected to be so this year. Was a fun game to watch as a neutral fan.

Reactions: CCM19

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
We've played teams with shitty defense so far. It's not hard to beat teams like Montreal or Toronto.

We underperformed last year, right now we're overperforming and I'm sure a few months from now we'll hit a dry spell.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Just tell me the Leafs can't win a playoff round. I beg you. Just like you told me the Sens play an exciting brand of winning hockey, and that Patrik Laine would win the Calder, and be the best player from his draft.
The Sens looked pretty exciting tonight. 4-2-1 now, I think this qualifies as winning hocley and only 3 points back of your Leafs with 2 games in hand. If they are as crappy as you say they are. Your team is not much better if we are using your logic. Darn exciting game and win against a good Montreal team.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Can you expand on this. Who exactly is AHL quality?

Paul Carey sure but who else?

Mostly the D
Chabot is young, expected to do well but not this early. Borocop isn't too good normally. Lajoie is doing stunningly well for someone like him. Up until this season the only quality name would have been Ceci.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad