Are the Leafs the worst team in the East with the best record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash35

Jan 29, 2010
I have no time for knee jerk, reactionary people. It's one game, relax.

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
It is only one game.

A loss like this will be beneficial before a week off IMO. They will come back strong next weekend.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I won't vote, I'll just say that something will have to give. Either the Leafs completely tank in the record column and show they are as bad as they've played, or their play improves to match their record.

It is only one game.

A loss like this will be beneficial before a week off IMO. They will come back strong next weekend.

Not for HF it won't be beneficial, now we have 5 days to ponder over a blowout loss being our most recent memory of this team.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
This exactly. Those Canucks fans are just loving every second of it. The bad part about this loss, is that it makes Luongo look good even know we did not even have 1 good scoring chance. We had no puck possession, it was like the Canucks had a 60 min Power play.

Luongo is still garbage and will fold like an old lawn chair in the playoffs like he does every season. Can't wait to watch Vancouver lose, I enjoy every second of it.

THAT'S the spirit! :laugh:

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
One thing to keep in mind (outside the obvious that this gets posted after the first loss in 4 games..) is as a fan you are going to be overly critical and notice every mistake your team makes. If every mistake I felt was a huge deal was actually a huge deal, we'd be losing 20-0 every night.

We know, and the teams knows, they can be better. The good news is the banked points give a little breathing room while they try to get things together.

Lets see how the team comes out after a mini training camp before getting too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad