Are the Bruins getting underrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Tampa had had 2 10 game win streaks and they are still behind Boston. Boston is a great team. Will definitely be a force to take down in the playoffs again.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
It's wake me up when the playoffs roll around with Boston. Nobody cares what they do in the regular season. They weren't embarrassed like TB was last year. They broke their long Cup drought a decade ago, so that's not a story. They've been to the Final twice since winning the Cup. That's not a story. They don't have Crosby, and no matter what Bergeron does, for example, he'll never have that kind of hype to his name. That's not a story. Other than Marchand, there's no drama to the team. They go out there, and get the job done most nights.

Come the playoffs, there will be questions about offensive depth, but nobody doesn't consider them a top contender. They're just fairly boring. If they lose early in the playoffs, then people will talk about them. If they go deep, then people will talk about them. Until then, what's there really to talk about? They're good. Ok, well, I guess that about covers it, see ya later.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Tampa got swept in the 1st round last year and most people are treating it like a forgone conclusion that they'll win the Cup
Are they?

And last season is in the past.

giphy.gif

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
What's this site's fascination with who's "rated" what and who's ranked where, and is this guy a top 10 this or a top 5 that? Rate them your damn self.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
How could the Bruins be underrated when the OP is here to make a thread about anything and everything they do?

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
All year long i haven’t really cared about them because we’ve seen this movie now. The team is good enough to cruise in the reg season and then Sweeney tries to boost the 2nd line at the TDL.

So, i’ll reserve judgement until i see who he manages to bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad