Are people on OLN completely clueless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kap-the-Head

Jan 7, 2006
Saint Charles, IL
... They were previewing olympic hockey after the game between Colorado and Detroit. And one thing that caught my attention, first they call Ovechkin the youngest guy on the team Russia (Malkin anyone? :sarcasm: ) and then they mention Zubov being on the team as well :biglaugh:
To my understanding Zubov would rather play for team USA at this moment, has not been playing for Russia in the last 8-10 years, and was not invited this year. Please, please, please, OLN, do at least a minimum amount of research before you say something stupid like that.
Sorry I am not too familiar with conditions of other european teams, so it would not suprise if OLN pulled something out of their own a$$ regarding other teams as well.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
Metallian said:
pinheaded guy with glasses? speaks in a very loud shouting/halting manner?
no, pierre's in torino.

it was jack edwards and neil smith.

shawn_kemp*

as for Zubov, he said in a recent interview that he'd never consider playing for another country than Russia, but that his international career was over.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
I heard Jack Edwards likes to dress up in Marv Alberts' womens' underwear. Just a rumor. I actually like Jack's voice just that it's not always correct info coming out of his mouth.

I am Jack's Fish

On live TV, a mistake was made? OH MY GOD!!! They messed up by one year? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!! Unexcusable.

Now leave me as I go to the street here and demand that anybody who trips be forced to spend the rest of their lives in a wheelchair, since it is clear they cant handle walking.

FOR SHAME!!!

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I am Jack's Fish said:
On live TV, a mistake was made? OH MY GOD!!! They messed up by one year? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!! Unexcusable.

Now leave me as I go to the street here and demand that anybody who trips be forced to spend the rest of their lives in a wheelchair, since it is clear they cant handle walking.

FOR SHAME!!!

it may have been live tv, but they prepared for the broadcast before the game, and obviously didn't do a good job at it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad