Are Ovechkin and Crosby their teams’ best players?

Are Ovechkin and Crosby their teams’ best players?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Kuznetsov and Crosby for me if the playoffs were staring tomorrow.
Carlson and Oshie lmao. Go give your head a shake and watch another sport.

Disclamer: go give this guys post history a read. He literally has posted 10+ comments disparaging Ovi. Not sure what he did to his family but clearly there is an agenda here.

My favourite comment "There are hundreds of better players around world better than Ovechkin even in AHL European leagues etc. For example Teemu Pulkkinen is like Ovechkin expect better if he would switch places with Ovy he could score 50-60 per season it isnt so hard anyone with good shot could just shoot those dozens and dozens of set ups to back of the net there is not much skill included."
Lmao, ten Pulkkinens aren't better than Ovi.

kuzy92

Mar 5, 2017
No Ovechin is not near Washington's best player Kuznetsov Bäckström Holtby Carlson and even Oshie are better players. Crosby propably is still Penguins best player maybe not point getting but as overall player yes.
:laugh::laugh:

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
I can't say I watch that many games of Caps but my feeling is that Kuz is better and Backstrom is tied with Ovie as the second best.

Crosby is the best of PIT.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Honestly I have Malkin above Crosby atm. Carlson and Backstrom aren’t far from Ovi but I do have Ovi at 1st on the Caps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad