Are Jets best CDN team again this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Answers due now.

Nope its the Oilers..

McDrai is just insane right now and their depth especially on D is not as bad as anticipated. I am not sure that they are necessarily cup contenders just yet but IMO a lock for the playoffs. Think they are a better team than the Jets overall given that without Buff and Trouba the Jets blueline just does not look all that strong anymore to me..

Reactions: generalshepherd141

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Oilers currently, Canucks and Habs up there too.

Leafs should be on paper but they are a dumpster fire

The Canucks are coming back down to earth. I suspect we'll with the 10th-15th overall pick when all is said and done. Our young guns can't hold their own against established star forwards yet.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
They are playing the best hockey of all the Canadian teams at the moment, but it is too early to know for sure. It has been like 20 games.

Reactions: Mbraunm

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
They are playing the best hockey of all the Canadian teams at the moment, but it is too early to know for sure. It has been like 20 games.

hi there is a team in Edmonton just letting you know

I know Toronto Sport Network rather cover whst color underwear Matthews wearing for his daily flashing then other teams but now you know

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
hi there is a team in Edmonton just letting you know

I know Toronto Sport Network rather cover whst color underwear Matthews wearing for his daily flashing then other teams but now you know
I don't think there is a Toronto Sport Networkbut if there were they would cover the Leafs over the Jets. I have no idea what colour underwear Matthews is wearing. He plays for the Leafs by the way. Yes, there is a team in Edmonton and they are playing very well at the moment. Still, like the Jets, it has only be like 20 games. It is too early know for sure for them too.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad