Are Babcocks home game line changes out to lunch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimist

Wendel and I
Feb 16, 2015
Ontario Canada
We kick butt on the road. We lose to teams that we should beat at home. Line matching is practically the only difference. Playing a defensive lineup at home instead of matching our best against their best isn't working. And this brilliant decision only costs us 8 million bucks a year? Dang..

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
I honestly think the home/road difference so far this year is just variance. We happen to have some of our best games on the road, and happen to have some of our worst at home. Then some variance just compounds the difference, and it looks like a bigger deal than it is.
I'm betting we still end up having a very good home record by the end of the year just like last year.

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
I was at an event a couple years ago and I was speaking to a couple NHLers and one of them talked about how when you’re at home, players really want to put on a show for the fans. Idk maybe a skill team like ours just gets a bit too cute at home?

Reactions: meng666

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Some of his home games have been peculiar. The problem with Scotiabank bad ice way worse.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
People get he still matches lines on the road, right? It's not like he just gives up when he doesn't have last change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad