TV: Archer Part 2 - Season 10 (Archer: 1999) - coming May 29, 2019

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Meh. Carol's getting really annoying, and if Cyril's actually a lawyer why is he still hanging around with this crowd? Does he like getting shot, ridiculed and getting his ass kicked?

Clown stuff had potential, but the LA intrigue isn't taking off like I'd hoped. So far the best part about this season is the Magnum PI credits recreation, and that wasn't even on the show.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Meh. Carol's getting really annoying, and if Cyril's actually a lawyer why is he still hanging around with this crowd? Does he like getting shot, ridiculed and getting his ass kicked?

Clown stuff had potential, but the LA intrigue isn't taking off like I'd hoped. So far the best part about this season is the Magnum PI credits recreation, and that wasn't even on the show.

I'm enjoying it. A lot better than Archer Vice imo.

And think about it. He was a public defender who dropped law to take a **** paying accounting job. His prospects in the legal field after not having work for years aren't good. Plus he'd have to take the California Bar exam to practice in court.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Not that it matters. It's a no brainer to renew it. It's not getting as much viewers as in the past, but the primere still hit over a million viewers.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I can't imagine last night being the end of the show, but I also get the feeling that S8 might be the end. 8 seasons, and nearly 100 episodes would be a great run.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I hope it gets renewed, its one of my favorite shows.

Plus, I want to see Cherlene again!

archer-vice-house-call-gif-eight.gif

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Well, that season flew by pretty quickly. Still has its moments, but imho it hasn't been the same since it stopped being a James Bond spoof. Characters in search of a premise.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Didn't he make a reference to how long he could hold his breath? Either earlier in that episode or earlier in the season?

Maybe the waterboarding segment?

ytsur*

Didn't he make a reference to how long he could hold his breath? Either earlier in that episode or earlier in the season?

Maybe the waterboarding segment?

He's bragged about it in past seasons, but with bullet holes in him as well?

Not only do I believe it's also a droid, but I'm betting it recorded Veronica Dean.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->