Confirmed with Link: Archambault headed to Hamilton

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
Big trade in the works I feel. Could involve some bulldogs (bye bye Louis Leblanc?)

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
In the article they claim their sources tell them that the most the Habs are offering Archambault is an ECHL deal, while he wants an AHL one.

(That would be for next season)

Last edited:

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Not surprising. He's been a different player since returning from injury at the beginning of February. 14 goals and 15 assists for 29 points in his last 24 games (including playoffs).

However, I do think that the ECHL is probably the best route for him at this point. Lets see what he can in Hamilton though, he's certainly skilled enough to make an impact.

BRAD HABSFAN

Mar 14, 2013
JERSEY COAST
Not surprising. He's been a different player since returning from injury at the beginning of February. 14 goals and 15 assists for 29 points in his last 24 games (including playoffs).

However, I do think that the ECHL is probably the best route for him at this point. Lets see what he can in Hamilton though, he's certainly skilled enough to make an impact.

he has been better since return--MB is giving the kid a tryout to see his progress..no different in what he is doing with habs and their d prospects, seeing how advanced they are

Last edited:

68*

We are approaching the deadline so people will eventually assume that a couple of roster move = incoming trade

Hell i do too :laugh:

Gelinas daughter is going out with Archambault ?

No lol. But just after he was drafted, there was a cheesy interview with him on RDS and Luc Gelinas' daughter. I felt embarrassed for them. I will see if I can find it somewhere.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Could be is audition to see if he deserves an ELC contract, an AHL contract or no contract at all...

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Same here. He plays on a not-so-great Drummondville team and his offensive numbers come from the PP most of the time. Hudon, on the other hand...

Archambault only had two more powerplay points than Hudon did (28 compared to 26). 42% of Archambault's points came from the powerplay, while 36% of Hudon's came from the powerplay. Not much of a difference there...

Unless of course you're just saying that Hudon is a better prospect, which is undeniable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->