Apr 2nd DET v TOR tix

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Hey All,
Just scored tix to see David Gilmour up in TOR on Mar 31st and notched the Leafs are playing in town that weekend. How likely is it that I'll be able to get two tix to the Sat game against DET? Would be me first NHL game without my team, but would be pumped to see these two teams go at it, in a 'home of hockey' kind of feel. How tough are single game tickets usually?

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Hey All,
Just scored tix to see David Gilmour up in TOR on Mar 31st and notched the Leafs are playing in town that weekend. How likely is it that I'll be able to get two tix to the Sat game against DET? Would be me first NHL game without my team, but would be pumped to see these two teams go at it, in a 'home of hockey' kind of feel. How tough are single game tickets usually?

100% likely if you have no budget limitations...

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
If I cap it at $100 U.S. Per ticket?
You'll get something in the upper bowl easily on stubhub. Depending on how bad the team is next season you might even find some lower bowl tickets for around 100 USD closer to game time.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
There will be very little interest in the Leafs at this point (they will suck and not be in playoff contention).

Scalpers will be quite desperate at this point in the season. If you don't want to take the chance, there will always be private ticket sales online, you should have no trouble getting a pair of nosebleeds for $200.

Just a warning, the arena atmosphere will likely be terrible. You'll be able to hear a pin drop for long stretches of the game.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Thanks guys. I hope for a good season for your Leafs then...not too good so I can't get tickets, but good enough that I will get to experience what a Canadian game night is really like.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad