GDT: Apr. 15, 2013| Flyers at Canadiens| 7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

The other top 4 pairingg is injured...

Patches, b-u-r-y your chances.

Hard when someone passes the puck into your skates.

Bring the family to the Bell centre for terrible passes, shots over the net and tons of icings!

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
Price cant make a save...

****. God ****ing damn it.

WHEN YOU LEAVE EVERY SINGLE OPPONENT ALONE INFRONT OF THE NET THEY WILL SCORE.

Why do the guys that keep ragging on Price not understand that he can only do so ****ing much. When you have absolutely no defense you give the **** up.

I'm just going to point every single person that does NOT understand the game on ignore.

I estimate my list will be about 75% of this board.

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Price had no chance on the final shot but he gave up a really bad rebound prior to that, and then he committed to the guy with the puck and was basically out of his own net and out position for the final shot.

He's just off his game completely at this point.

needs to start earnig his bloated pay check, looks crappy on rebounds and always on his knees good luck winning a playoff round playing like this.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
In this thread: people who've never played sports in their lives dissecting split-second plays with the help of slo-mo replay.

Habs fans are the best.

BigNumber1Centre

Mar 19, 2010
Alberta
Typical hockey cliché but the compete level and focus aren't there. Once those are back this team will be fine. Fortunately the Habs performed well enough to to buy themselves time to work their s*** out.

canadiansbronco

Jun 10, 2011
Gallagher,Galchenyuck and Subban are the only player worth anything these last few games....

Pathetic defensive effort

idk

Jan 11, 2012
Pity we didn't pick up any help at the trade deadline. I guess we'll see dividends on those second rounders we hoarded in a few years. The only thing this team needed was Drewiske...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad