6. The Morning Show
7. Mythic Quest
8. Dickinson
9. For All Mankind
10. Beastie Boys Story
11. CODA
12. The Tragedy of Macbeth
13. The Velvet Underground
Let's discuss Apple TV+ content in here. I haven't watched anything yet. What do you recommend? Are the content listed above good? What do you think of them?

Last edited:

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
My favorites are Servant, Severance, Foundation for dramas, Mythic Quest for comedy
Flawed but watchable enough for me to make it through 2 seasons: The Morning Show, For All Mankind

Reactions: Elvis P

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Let's discuss Apple TV+ content in here. I haven't watched anything yet. What do you recommend? Are the content listed above good? What do you think of them?

I've been binge watching my way through as I have Apple TV+ for free until mid-July.

So far I've liked: Ted Lasso, The Morning Show, Mythic Quest, Severance, and the After Party.

The concept behind Severance is incredible and the season finale was great. I thought After Party started off slow, but the style concept behind each episode is interesting. I laughed out loud at multiple parts of Mythic Quest.

I watched one episode of Schmigadoon and wasn't into it so I bailed on it.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Ted Lasso was definitely the highlight of my free 3 months of Apple TV. Foundation was okay (better early on, but tailed off towards end of the season). Severance and Coda hadn't been released by the time my subscription expired.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
1. Defending Jacob
2. Severance
3. The Shrink Next Door
4. The Morning Show
5. See
6. Lisey's Story
7. Ted Lasso

I thought these were the best ones that I've seen from their wiki page. WeCrashed could be a possibility to make the list from the shows that are ongoing that I've haven't seen.

Last edited:

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
1. Defending Jacob
2. Severance
3. The Shrink Next Door
4. The Morning Show
5. See
6. Lisey's Story
7. Ted Lasso

I thought these were the best ones that I've seen from their wiki page. WeCrashed could be a possibility to make the list from the shows that are ongoing that I've haven't seen.

I watched Defending Jacob today. Yes... all eight episodes.

I think it is my favorite show on Apple so far.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I got a free preview for 3 months of this and decided to subscribe for a while after watching Mythic Quest, Ted Lasso and For All Mankind. Have been very pleasantly surprised by the quality. I got into binging all 7 below shows and thought they all brought some great aspects.

My rankings.
1. Foundation
2. Severance
3. For All Mankind
4. Ted Lasso
5. Mythic Quest
6. See
7. The Morning Show

I enjoyed all of them quite a bit. Mythic Quest is the first show i watched. Danny Pudi is hilarious is everything he does. Was a great first impression of the service. For All Mankind is the first one me and my fiancee really got into together, cant wait for season 3 this year.

Havent really seen anything else on there that has piqued my interest though, its a lack of quantity that has me not checking out very much now. Ill have to check out the ones mentioned on this thread.

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland
Apple is showing every MLS game w/o blackouts or restrictions for 10 years. That's cooler than the other side of the pillow. :cool:

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
I loved Season 1 of For All Mankind…getting back into that now. Severance, Ted Lasso and Defending Jacob were all great. Haven’t watched the rest

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Apple is showing every MLS game w/o blackouts or restrictions for 10 years. That's cooler than the other side of the pillow. :cool:

Going to be an added charge for it though, all MLS season ticket holders will get it included though. From here...

"Fans will not need to subscribe to Apple TV+ in order to subscribe to the MLS streaming service; it will be a standalone service within the Apple TV ecosystem.

The exact price of the MLS streaming service is yet to be determined.

Additionally, existing Apple TV+ subscribers who do not subscribe to the MLS streaming service will be able to watch a selection of MLS and Leagues Cup matches at no additional cost. A limited number of matches will be available completely free to all fans, regardless of whether they subscribe to either Apple TV+ or the MLS streaming service. MLS full-season ticket holders will also be able to access the MLS streaming service at no additional charge."

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Series finale of Servant on Apple TV was last night. I really enjoyed the series as a whole. Some of the special effects in the finale really looked poor though and as usually with any M Night show/movie from what I read people are very divided about the whole show but I very much enjoyed the whole ride. It's one of the few shows I was actually watching weekly instead of waiting for the season to be over to binge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad