Apology for Columbus GDT

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi folks,

I feel the need to apologize for how upset I became with how negative the Posts were getting & the Tank thread talk. I could have handled the situation better and it was definitely not my finest moment.

So, to
I'm sorry for lashing out. I'm disappointed about the Canucks losing these games lately as well, but getting upset with each other in here isn't going to help anyone feel better. Hopefully my sense of humour can, that's what I'll bring, along with the occasional opinion.

Cheers
GP

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Cheers GPeezy, we all get annoyed and lash out on this forum sometimes and as were here to discuss Canucks and when the Canucks suck we get grumpeezy. Ive done it and have bent the rules and the mods have to clean up my mess which I always wish I would NOT have done it too

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Hi folks,

I feel the need to apologize for how upset I became with how negative the Posts were getting & the Tank thread talk. I could have handled the situation better and it was definitely not my finest moment.

So, to
I'm sorry for lashing out. I'm disappointed about the Canucks losing these games lately as well, but getting upset with each other in here isn't going to help anyone feel better. Hopefully my sense of humour can, that's what I'll bring, along with the occasional opinion.

Cheers
GP

We all been there for sure.

I could have and should have apologized for losing my cool more times than I care to remember.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Hi folks,

So, to

Cheers
GP
f*** the Aquilinis for royally f***ing up our team.

They’re a cancer for our sports team and they’re a cancer for BC.

Greasy f***s.

I got your back.

Too much negativity is actually really bad for oneself as well as for everyone else.

We need you to continue to be you to help counteract the ever present temptation to turn to the dark side.

#fireBenning #RestoreAccountability

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
There has now been a second playoff thread added after the closing of the tank thread.

Who ever could have predicted the tension spilling over? :laugh:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Fair enough. If the day comes that I am wrong, and that day may never come, I will step up and own it.

And I still think the Canucks will make the playoffs this year, but oh this stretch is painful.

I was wrong once - I thought I was wrong, but I was actually right, so I was wrong about that, so . . . well . . . uh, sorry

Whew! That wasn't so bad

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
I don't think you replied to me in that thread.
Besides, it's fine, we all have been frustrated after things don't go well. I remember this place after the Sbisa/Dorsett re-signings or the Ryan Miller (the poster) fiasco. Was a civil war on the boards.

Also, I didn't even see you post anything vitrual :laugh:. Maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad