Apologies to all for the last few months....

Hi guys, just dropping a line to apologise for my lack of involvement the last few months. Like most of us here I have other "real world" things to deal with some bad (eg. work) some good (Coach/GM of a semi-pro bball team out here in Australia) but with a seemingly never ending list of family related health problems to different members popping up one after the other, the HFNHL has been one of the last things on my mind, and is routinely on my things to do list that just doesn't get done :cry:

Things are seemingly starting to get back on track, so I should be around a lot more.....thankfully my Sabres have been at least decent enough to keep me in the playoff picture, although another conference finals appearance seems a long way off now.

Apologies to Sean, Doug, Alvaro (twice) and above all Matt for not being in touch....in the case of trade offers, my e-mails have been kicking them into the ever increasing, never checked spam pile, and in Matt's case my lines posting has been horrendous.

As for the team, am looking to add a bit of punch up front.....but that said I'm not afraid of a shakeup, and am not against looking at anything right now. So feel free to send me offers.

hope to catch up with you all soon!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad