Anze Kopitar PROPOSA:

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
So, Kopi has 3 pts this season.

Although, this is probably a blimp, he won't comeback with a vengance and start tearing things up anytime soon. I think it'll be a down yr for Kopi, sadly since i think hes was my #2 pick behind PKane, who is also not having the best start but better than Kopis.

Now, Im trying to move him...

How does this sound and who wins?

Kopi & Pearson for J Carter & TJ Oshie?

You think the other buyer would bite? Should I move Kopi at all?

Id place Oshie on IR. Wait til he starts prodcuing more, and pick up someone like Justin Abdel-bvijrbvjrb who is producing and playing alont side Z, Pavel, Nyqvist, and getting 1st PP time...? Wingels is still out there as well.

Last edited:

Garlando

May 5, 2014
Kingston, Ontario
I think you can get more for Kopitar and Pearson than Carter and Oshie. I too have Kopitar in my league and have thought about moving him but it makes little sense moving him now when his value isn't very high. There's a reason you picked him with your second pick, he's a talented player that should give you 70ish points with a good plus/minus. My advice would be to hold on to him and see how he does coming back into the lineup with Gaborik and hope he's able to pick things up. If not, there will be someone in your league willing to overpay for the top centre of the Stanley Cup champs

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I made a thread about this recently as well.

I am having trouble moving him, I dont know do i hang onto him or take a risk with a lesser player?

My league is all points and i took him 2nd, somewhat regretting that with sharp, kessel, thornton, marleau, sharp, kane, all available but he had been a consistent 70+ point guy and rarely injured.

Hes killing me in my pool. Do I try to move him for a guy like wayne simmonds, someone offered eberle and i thought that was an under payment but now im not so sure.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
This streak is ridiculous. 3pts STILL so far.

Agreed @Orca. I dont know what to do.

Im still proposing Kopi & Pearson for J Carter & TJ Oshie? Or Kopi & Pearson for Okposo & Granlund.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
This streak is ridiculous. 3pts STILL so far.

Agreed @Orca. I dont know what to do.

Im still proposing Kopi & Pearson for J Carter & TJ Oshie? Or Kopi & Pearson for Okposo & Granlund.

Okposo & Granlund > Kopi & Pearson > J Carter & TJ Oshie

Personally that's how I feel about the duos. LAK is a very defensive team in general during the regular season. The reason I have Okposo+Granlund over Kopitar+Pearson is mainly because Okposo plays with Tavares and Granlund centres Parise+Pominville.

Also depends on what the scoring breakdown is for your pool.

EDIT: If Oshie comes back soon then MAYBE.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Okposo & Granlund > Kopi & Pearson > J Carter & TJ Oshie

Personally that's how I feel about the duos. LAK is a very defensive team in general during the regular season. The reason I have Okposo+Granlund over Kopitar+Pearson is mainly because Okposo plays with Tavares and Granlund centres Parise+Pominville.

Also depends on what the scoring breakdown is for your pool.

EDIT: If Oshie comes back soon then MAYBE.

Both Oshie & Parise are out for who knows how long so pick your poison there. Kopitar is just killing me as well, but the league I have him in isn't very active at trading. I hate to see what I can pick up and lose him to waivers. But just about everybody on that list is producing at 3 to 4 times the pace. It's getting harder, to wait on him to do something productive. It is getting to the point however, that even if he does pick it up, is he gonna run out of time before he hits his 60-70 point ceiling. It's not a keeper league, so there wouldn't be much point in keeping him around for 40-50 points, when I can play the FA market and get that consistent 40-60 point production. That's the way I'm looking at it anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad