Great Britain: Anyway I could stream or watch WJC in UK?

LovemyNucks

May 26, 2009
England
Being an expat in UK...Christmas time is always tough for me. A huge part of the season is watching the WJC and would love to see Canada vs Finland tonight. Anyone know of a good way to watch it? Even if it's a Finnish feed i'm not fussed.

I had a look at wiziwig and it's absolutely slammed with clickies. I don't know anything about it so i'm not clicking or downloading anything off of there.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Being an expat in UK...Christmas time is always tough for me. A huge part of the season is watching the WJC and would love to see Canada vs Finland tonight. Anyone know of a good way to watch it? Even if it's a Finnish feed i'm not fussed.

I had a look at wiziwig and it's absolutely slammed with clickies. I don't know anything about it so i'm not clicking or downloading anything off of there.

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

use: http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=icehockey

but get ******* on your computer to avoid the nonsense. It takes 13 seconds to download and it eliminates so many stupid ads (for example - eliminates ads before youtube videos)

lol hfboards with your censorship should be ashamed

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4