OT: Anything Goes 31: Topicality Still Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Yeah, Sunday is my last day there. My flight leaves at 5 something so I’ll be able to catch all the early games and get a late lunch before heading to the airport. I don’t think I’m going to do much (if any) gambling, I’m going mainly for the atmosphere.

In my early 20s I use to like to gamble but have zero interest or desire to do so now.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
It appears Prince Harry did not take long...got Meghan Markle pregers!

But the social media PC mob are in there because they made the pregnancy announcement on National Child Loss Day ...how insensitive of the Royals! Could they not have waited till tomorrow or another day?

They now go from social media cool to candidates for the guillotine thanks to the social media mob of correctness police .

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It appears Prince Harry did not take long...got Meghan Markle pregers!

But the social media PC mob are in there because they made the pregnancy announcement on National Child Loss Day ...how insensitive of the Royals! Could they not have waited till tomorrow or another day?

They now go from social media cool to candidates for the guillotine thanks to the social media mob of correctness police .

Not a single typo.....? what the f*** is going on. :scared:

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
giphy.gif

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
LOL yes, all of Taylor Swift's 84 million followers are American. No one else from anywhere else. If an entertainer is American no one else around the world follows them. Nope.

Jesus **** the idiocy on this site knows no bounds. And as others have said, who cares?

This lowers HF50's opinion of Americans....

Shall we just judge all Canadians based on HF50?

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Was like a border collie mutt. Thing only weighed like forty pounds. Those here who’ve met me know I’m, uh, considerably bigger than that. Had a collar and tags. I’m okay, thing trashed my nice wool coat though. Didn’t get bit. Was leaving my ex’s apartment after dropping off my daughter.

Slammed the dog off a car and the concrete curb. Called the police, all that stuff. Been in a weird head space since.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Was like a border collie mutt. Thing only weighed like forty pounds. Those here who’ve met me know I’m, uh, considerably bigger than that. Had a collar and tags. I’m okay, thing trashed my nice wool coat though. Didn’t get bit. Was leaving my ex’s apartment after dropping off my daughter.

Slammed the dog off a car and the concrete curb. Called the police, all that stuff. Been in a weird head space since.

Scary stuff, man. Sorry to hear it. I had my first dog attack experience a little over a year ago. Our neighbor at the time had a pit bull mix and the thing would always bark like crazy and act aggressive toward people and we always said it was only a matter of time until someone in the building got bit (apartment at the time).

Well about a month before we were going to move I was walking outside to go to my car and I came around the corner and the neighbor was out in his garage with his gf, daughter, and the dog unleashed. The second the dog saw me it beelined for me. I just stood there, calm, trying to act unafraid and it bit me on the hand so then at that point I started fighting back and kicked it and punched it in the head and by then the owner had gotten a hold of her and pulled her away. My adrenaline was on high for a couple of hours after that. Luckily I just had a couple of bite marks on my knuckle and hand, wasn't anything major.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad