TSN: Anyone watching the Hlinka Gretzky Cup 2019

ksens

Mar 8, 2006
I'm enjoying this a lot more because it is the '02s ... one kid mine played with and a couple he played against over the years.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
This Czech-Canada game is very lopsided, many Canadian players look great - particularly the ones RAFI BOMB pointed out. Very excited to boo the sharks haha

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
This Czech-Canada game is very lopsided, many Canadian players look great - particularly the ones RAFI BOMB pointed out. Very excited to boo the sharks haha

Team Canada has dominated every game of the tournament so far. This team may just be incredibly talented as opposed to the Czech or other teams lacking in talent.

What is crazy is that with 2 first round picks and 3 second round picks, it us possible that the Sens could draft five players from this team. When we consider the other talented Canadians not on this team and the talented players from USA, Sweden, Finland, Russia and Czech among others we could have one hell of a draft.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Good grief, that Lambert kid is a 2022 draft eligible! What a stud. Wright, Savoie and Lambert. Get ready for that hype.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Player impress me the most for Canada so far is Perfetti, Lapierre and Ghurle

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
4 hours to g0 :popcorn:

CAN/SWE

Screenshot 2019-08-09 09.00.27.png

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Good grief, that Lambert kid is a 2022 draft eligible! What a stud. Wright, Savoie and Lambert. Get ready for that hype.
Luckily with Dorian and Eugene at the helm we’ll still have a top 5 pick

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Hopefully, Ottawa will be smart enough to draft Askarov G at the 2020 draft as I have suggested many times. It doesn't matter that they already have plenty of goalies, IMO they shouldn't have drafted Sogaard, but they might be able to trade him later or one of the others. Askarov as I have said looks like he is a legitimate #1 franchise goalie & Ottawa should have the best opportunity to draft him in 2020 with all of the picks they have going into the draft to move up to get him. They should use their SJ 1st rd pick along with a 2nd rd pick & more if needed to acquire a future franchise goalie who could play for them for the next decade. The only down side is that he is a Russian & we're not sure how this org feels about drafting them given what Bobrovsky has done to Columbus, it's definitely a risk. IMO he will be better than Spencer Knight or Sogaart or any of our other goalies in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad