TSN: Anyone watching the Hlinka Gretzky Cup 2019

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Starts Monday

Don't quote me, but I thought I heard the SENS have 6 prospects in this tournament.....

Screenshot 2019-08-02 15.45.36.png

Pre tournament CAN/USA game tomorrow

Screenshot 2019-08-02 15.43.47.png

Last edited:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Schedule, Rosters, Results Rosters

I like this tournament. Some prospects definitely can get a brighter spot light on them here ,, lots of examples. Unfortunately I will miss games through the week this year. Great place to get more familiar with the prospects jumping on the scene.

Reactions: Back in Black

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Two lesser names that impress me for Canada are Seth Jarvis and Ridley Greig.. I like their hustle and determination.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Hope tomorrows 9:30 am game is a little more of a Challenge against the Swiss. Today's easy 6-0 win over the Finns wasn't much of a challenge.

Wish we'd play good teams and be better prepared for the semi's & Finals.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Quite possibly we will have 6 new Sens prospects there.

Byfield , Perfetti etc lol
Byfield and Perfetti would be an amazing 2020 first round for us!! It's not likely, but I am really hoping SJ misses the playoffs. Having two picks in the top 15 would be amazing next June.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Byfield is going to be an insane hockey player at the NHL level. That assist reminded me of Mario, his size, strength, skating and vision for a 17 year old is really something special.

It's crazy that he turns 17 this month. He's one of the youngest in the draft. Almost a full year younger than Lafreniere. If they're neck and neck by next June, we're taking QB55. That extra year of development could be huge. And QB plays a position of more need (Franchise 1C). He's going to be so good. I don't think I've ever seen someone that big skate that fast.

Byfield and Perfetti would be an amazing 2020 first round for us!! It's not likely, but I am really hoping SJ misses the playoffs. Having two picks in the top 15 would be amazing next June.
it's a decent possibility. Pacific is fairly wide open with lots of teams pushing to take the next step (Vancouver, Edmonton, Arizona). If we landed Byfield and Perfetti.... I'd cry.

Perfetti-Byfield-Batherson
Tkachuk-Brown-White

Would be an elite top 6 in my eyes. Together with our D core.....

:nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad