Anyone making the trip to Columbus Friday

Penalty Kill Icing*

Going by the recent games, you better hope Leafs are making the trip too. :laugh:

Strategy

Sep 8, 2013
Out of curiosity, why not get tickets to a game in Buffalo/Ottawa/Detroit or somewhere closer than Columbus, which is pretty far. If the game sucks, you will regret it ( I know I do when I drive to Ottawa and its a boring game, which is way closer than Columbus)

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
You driving down there? and how much were the tickets?

This is something I've wanted to do with friends. A road trip to see the leafs in another city not too far away.

Miester

Feb 10, 2008
Windsor
Out of curiosity, why not get tickets to a game in Buffalo/Ottawa/Detroit or somewhere closer than Columbus, which is pretty far. If the game sucks, you will regret it ( I know I do when I drive to Ottawa and its a boring game, which is way closer than Columbus)

speaking from my own experience, worth it bc tickets are much cheaper. We payed 25 bucks a ticket to sit above the Zamboni entrance, then moved down right in front of the glass 5 mins into the game. And the arena was easily 75% leaf fans. Plus, win or lose, Columbus has some solid bars. Our little group had a great time after the game. I'd definitely recommend the trip to others.

Just picked up some tickets for the game. How well will Leafs Nation be represented at the game?

If it's busier, check out Duelling Pianos near the arena. Had a great time there last time.

FrankReynolds19

Dec 19, 2011
Tickets were a lot cheaper and I live in Windsor, so the drive to Columbus is pretty much the same as it is to Buffalo or Toronto, And thought it would be a cool road trip.

You driving down there? and how much were the tickets?

This is something I've wanted to do with friends. A road trip to see the leafs in another city not too far away.
Yupp, driving down with 2 others. We bought tickets in upper deck for $23 and just plan on moving closer.

speaking from my own experience, worth it bc tickets are much cheaper. We payed 25 bucks a ticket to sit above the Zamboni entrance, then moved down right in front of the glass 5 mins into the game. And the arena was easily 75% leaf fans. Plus, win or lose, Columbus has some solid bars. Our little group had a great time after the game. I'd definitely recommend the trip to others.

If it's busier, check out Duelling Pianos near the arena. Had a great time there last time.
That is exactly what we plan on doing and thanks we will maybe check that place out.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Tickets for Leaf games in like Ottawa or Buffalo are still around $150. Went to one in Ottawa last season and paid $140 for the second row in the upper bowl.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm sitting in the lower bowl of the Leafs/Sabres game in Buffalo on the 15th for 110

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Thinking of going down to Pittsburgh Dec 14. Catch the Steelers on the 15th and Leafs on the 16th.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Tickets were a lot cheaper and I live in Windsor, so the drive to Columbus is pretty much the same as it is to Buffalo or Toronto, And thought it would be a cool road trip.

Yupp, driving down with 2 others. We bought tickets in upper deck for $23 and just plan on moving closer.

That is exactly what we plan on doing and thanks we will maybe check that place out.

Idk it seems like Columbus gets solid crowds idk if moving down will be an option but still gunna be sick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad