Anyone know anything about Vadzim Karaha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsfansam

Jul 22, 2003
Somewhere dark...?
I've been keeping up with team Belarus at the World U20 groupB champs because i was interested to see how montreal 1st rounder, kastsitsyn, would be doing... i'm interested to know who the other guy lighting it up is. Karaha has something like 4points against france and had 5 agaisnt estonia... i realize the competition isn't that great, but is it him being an amazing player, or is it him being surrounded by two of the best players at the tourney (Zakharov and Kastsitsyn).

Is he draft eligible this year? Is he ranked by the CSB? Has anyone seen him play?

Apparently he's really small (5-9, 160)... any and all info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
Here's what I got of him:

-A big man trapped in a little man's body.
-Tremendous skill, speedy and an aggressive, irritating nature.

He was eligible last year, and nobody drafted him, I think.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Listed under stats in Canada, it's Vadim Karaga. He was undrafted in the past draft but may be drafted this year. Probably will be. He plays for the London Knights and was drafted in the Import Draft I believe in the first round along with Devils prospect Ivan Khomutov. He is scoring for London and is an impact player.

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
And certainly worthy of special mention is Red Line favourite Vadim Karaha, the feisty little Belarussian engine that could. We don't know if he'll make it in the NHL at 5-9 and 161 pounds, or be snapped like a twig. But we are unabashedly rooting for the little tike who first came to our attention in Halifax at the World Juniors.

Red Line has always championed small but skilled players, so long as they are willing to stick their nose into traffic and get dirty. Karaha, in our opinion, is truly a big man trapped in a little man's body, and we think he may just have the moxie to make it.

Kyle Woodlief, red line report.

OHLArenaGuide

it's dot com
Dec 4, 2003
London, ON
www.ohlarenaguide.com
So far in London he's fit in well with our team. He hasn't had many problems adjusting, mainly because he's got such an irritating nature that he doesn't get thrown around much. He's not the best player on the ice but he's a fantastic addition to the team, and I believe he'll be drafted this upcoming year.

paul99

Sep 5, 2003
Montreal, PQ
sec17 said:
So far in London he's fit in well with our team. He hasn't had many problems adjusting, mainly because he's got such an irritating nature that he doesn't get thrown around much. He's not the best player on the ice but he's a fantastic addition to the team, and I believe he'll be drafted this upcoming year.

I watched him closely for 5 games at last year WJC. He is very fast and very skill. But he is unfortunately too little to ever make the NHL. He has no chance at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad