Post-Game Talk: Anyone have any more info on the Hanzal/Smith dispute?

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Knowing Smith, probably had something to do with Hanzal losing the FO that made it 2-2.

OEL and Domi got into it during a practise as well.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Our coach really has things under control. Great pulse of his players. Such a player's coach. Really owns the locker. Guys know what's expected.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Our coach really has things under control. Great pulse of his players. Such a player's coach. Really owns the locker. Guys know what's expected.

Lol. To be fair, i get into arguments with my co-workers, and our work environment is a lot less emotion-based compared to theirs. Plus, we don't travel and room with our co-workers either. These things happen. My curiosity isn't really stemmed from the fact that two teammates got into it with one another, but the two parties involved. Both players have tenure. Also, i was wondering what exactly went down, because it had to be a pretty intense moment.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Knowing Smith, probably had something to do with Hanzal losing the FO that made it 2-2.

OEL and Domi got into it during a practise as well.

Lol. To be fair, i get into arguments with my co-workers, and our work environment is a lot less emotion-based compared to theirs. Plus, we don't travel and room with our co-workers either. These things happen. My curiosity isn't really stemmed from the fact that two teammates got into it with one another, but the two parties involved. Both players have tenure. Also, i was wondering what exactly went down, because it had to be a pretty intense moment.

I think it shows that both players care and are not happy with how the team is playing. I love to see emotion in players.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Considering what we've been doing to each other here in F40, I think this is a pretty mild incident. :laugh:

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Considering what we've been doing to each other here in F40, I think this is a pretty mild incident. :laugh:

[MOD]

In all seriousness, welcome emotion (especially from these 2) when you're fighting through a rough start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad