Anyone going to the Pens game on Wed Dec 9?

enenvee

Nov 25, 2005
Hi,

I'm hoping to find an Avs Season Ticket Holder (or someone with souvenir season tickets to the game) that can help me out. This season I am trying to collect a used ticket from all 82 of the Pens games and I was hoping that someone here may be able to spare one from the game Wednesday night (Dec. 9). If you are not in the habit of saving your ticket after the game or might otherwise just throw it away, I'd be interested in getting it from you. Or if you hang onto your ticket but are going to the game with someone on Wednesday that doesn't mind parting with theirs, maybe you could ask them for it. If anyone can help me out, please email me at [email protected] or reply via PM on the message board. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I actually am but it's an electronic ticket. I'm sure someone here can help you out, if not I can try to figure something out. That's a pretty neat idea, I assume you've has success getting one from every game thus far? What are you going to do with them? Make a collage?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad