Anyone else literally love tanning?

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I personally and literally love tanning myself, as I believe it is a essential and necessary part of any health/fitness/beauty regiment. Some of the boys at my fitness centre literally laff at me and "give me the business" as it were, but the joke is literally on them because I am literally both bathing and basking in beautiful UVA rays which are literally enhancing my skin and giving it a beautiful glow. Bae Layla or Baela luvs my golden/bronze tones which literally get her all "hot and bothered" because it enhancuates my pectoral chest muscles as well as other "show" muscles like my "guns."

Some people are worried about skin cancer but I literally do not understand this as the sun and tanning are both natural and healthy, and tanning beds/booths provide the same healthy UVA rays which are not only providing a gorgeous tan but also nutritizing me with vitamins like Vitamin D and further strengthening my physical and mental health.

So what do you think about tanning and how much do you spend per month on tanning? I go once a week which works out to about 20 "bones" per month which is literally well worth it in my IMO, and I would highly recommend it along with you're usual gym membership, supplements, and etc. for maximumum beauty and health. @VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
This is a interesting topic 4 discussion`s and i am happy 2 oblige you`re vetting request James! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

When i was just a wee li`l lad i literally play`ed in the sun all day and well in2 the nite but as i became a grown man i found my`self spending less`n`less`n`even ever so much lesser time under the golden orb so i took 2 the tanning centre booth`s to maintain my natural glow.

Imagine being a pasty-white panty waist nerd n looking like a dracula :eek::eek::eek: with no muscle tone on ur skin its literally unconcionabable`n`downrite unacceptable to look like this in 2018 when u even can put on lotion`s on 4 even more skin-tone enhancement`s :yo::yo::yo::yo:

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I personally and literally love tanning myself, as I believe it is a essential and necessary part of any health/fitness/beauty regiment. Some of the boys at my fitness centre literally laff at me and "give me the business" as it were, but the joke is literally on them because I am literally both bathing and basking in beautiful UVA rays which are literally enhancing my skin and giving it a beautiful glow. Bae Layla or Baela luvs my golden/bronze tones which literally get her all "hot and bothered" because it enhancuates my pectoral chest muscles as well as other "show" muscles like my "guns."

Some people are worried about skin cancer but I literally do not understand this as the sun and tanning are both natural and healthy, and tanning beds/booths provide the same healthy UVA rays which are not only providing a gorgeous tan but also nutritizing me with vitamins like Vitamin D and further strengthening my physical and mental health.

So what do you think about tanning and how much do you spend per month on tanning? I go once a week which works out to about 20 "bones" per month which is literally well worth it in my IMO, and I would highly recommend it along with you're usual gym membership, supplements, and etc. for maximumum beauty and health. @VickAshley
UVA and B are harmful and cause skin cancer. Also age the skin.

But you're gonna die of something, right?

Does UV radiation cause cancer?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Pectoral chest muscles lol.

As opposed to pectoral leg muscles.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
your skin is gonna have the look of a catcher's mitt when you're 40.
631692-very-old-catchers-mitt-on-black-background.jpg

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
No offence @VickAshley but have you ever thought about doing some modeling? You are literally so handsomb and could even do some fitness modeling with those perfectly ideal bodily perportions. An nice bass tan could literally take your look to the "next level" and land you some "gigs." Just my IMO $0.02 cents of coarse.

Reactions: CRM 114

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
No offence @VickAshley but have you ever thought about doing some modeling? You are literally so handsomb and could even do some fitness modeling with those perfectly ideal bodily perportions. An nice bass tan could literally take your look to the "next level" and land you some "gigs." Just my IMO $0.02 cents of coarse.
I have been considering it yes, I had one appointment for casting-call for a "gig" in which I would model a golf wardrobe but they said that my arms were too long! But right now I need to work harder on my tanning, as you are advicing me to do, and maybe perhaps in a few week's time be back to Ashbae's bff's agent to see about some jobs but right now I have SO MANY JOBS and not alot of time plus it's Christmas season too but I will keep you on updates, I think there are dollars to be making that I'm literally leaving on the table-top when it could be inside my wallet.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I AM LITERALLY TAN AS f***ING f*** :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo: I AM LITERALLY GETTIN`G TANNER `N` TANNER BY THE 2ND `N` I WILL LIDERALLY B PITCH f***ING BRONZE SOON 4 MAXIMUM SKIN TONE`Z :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: Urblock

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Gr8 GranPappy Preach`d: Tone`s, Tone`s, Tone`s. Meaning u Literally need a Gr8 S`kin tone `n` the Babe`s will be Swimmin`g! How do U Think he Met my Gr8 Grammable Whammable? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:My Gr8 GranPappy would literally Beat me 2 death with an can of Sun`Screen so that I would be AnFraid 2 ever Use Sun`Screen! :amazed: `n` Now Look at me Now: I`m Liderally tanner than an Greek Gosh! :biglaugh::yo::handclap::yo:

Reactions: Urblock

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
I love Channing Tatum. Absolutely brilliant actor. Looks like me too, without shirt. Don't believe me? PM me for pics...

-Channing Kevs

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014

Imagine literally stepping into a tanning booth and deep frying your skin with cancer rays. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

amj h

Apr 11, 2018
I like brown skin when natural. Fake tan I don't like.

I like fair skin. red hair and freckles I love.

Thus ends my ode to the scotch and irish.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
When I’m tanned up in the summer I feel like a friggun Alpha walking the boardwalk at Sylvain lake with my shirt off, ladies love a good tan boys.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Skin is Graduably Turnin`g Orange but I Think it`s Healthy. A Good Healthy S`kin Glow Mean`s your Skin is Healthy and Gettin`g all the Vitamin`s it Need`s. I Recommend Tannin`g so U Can get a Nice healthy Glow `n` Look better `n` show Off you`re Gain`s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->