OT: Anyone else going to the All-Star Game?

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
HisIceness. trust me, you and everyone else needs to experience a game at Bridgestone. I love my Canes but I would watch a game at Bridgestone 9/10 times over PNC.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Yeah unfortunately ever since the Thrashers left Atlanta, Nashville I think is the closest road trip for me w/ DC being a close second. Couldn't afford the '08 ASG in Atlanta and couldn't afford 2011.

But yeah, Nashville has been on my to-visit list for quite some time, everyone who goes says they had a hell of a good time and would go back again in a heartbeat. Plus I hear the city is a hotspot for Bacherlotte parties :nod:

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
Yeah unfortunately ever since the Thrashers left Atlanta, Nashville I think is the closest road trip for me w/ DC being a close second. Couldn't afford the '08 ASG in Atlanta and couldn't afford 2011.

But yeah, Nashville has been on my to-visit list for quite some time, everyone who goes says they had a hell of a good time and would go back again in a heartbeat. Plus I hear the city is a hotspot for Bacherlotte parties :nod:

It was an incredible weekend. The city of Nashville really did an amazing job to show what we are all about around here. And yes, lots of bachelorette parties around here haha. one of which I jsut may have taken advantage of hah :D;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad