Proposal: Anyone attending Dec.29 vs Panthers?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Living in South Florida makes it difficult to attend Rangers contests. Seems forever we haven't played here. Going with my Niece and would LOVE if we could connect with a few here (so we have a name to a face and vice versa).
Have pretty decent seats located in section 112, row 28 (oh well).

Anyone attending and would like to take me up on my "proposal" of getting together.........there might just be a BEER in it for you. (DEPENDING on if I get good vibes from you, lol) Anyway, add your name somehow, someway and lets see if we can't bring home a Rangers victory. 1st time in a very long time these teams are actually relevant at the same time. Should be a good one! Thanks.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Living in South Florida makes it difficult to attend Rangers contests. Seems forever we haven't played here. Going with my Niece and would LOVE if we could connect with a few here (so we have a name to a face and vice versa).
Have pretty decent seats located in section 112, row 28 (oh well).

Anyone attending and would like to take me up on my "proposal" of getting together.........there might just be a BEER in it for you. (DEPENDING on if I get good vibes from you, lol) Anyway, add your name somehow, someway and lets see if we can't bring home a Rangers victory. 1st time in a very long time these teams are actually relevant at the same time. Should be a good one! Thanks.

To start ask folks to list their views on Kravtsov, Trouba and Strome.

Reactions: Larrybiv and Lua

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
for your sake, (and your niece) i hope the game happens
but the pause in Panthers schedule is just as likely to be extended beyond the prior Sunday

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
To start ask folks to list their views on Kravtsov, Trouba and Strome.
Lol, that might be a deal breaker. Isn't that what you are suggesting? Idc if they say Kravtsov is a spoiled brat, yet deserves one more chance (to benefit the org.), Trouba is finally earning his paycheck and Stromer enables Panarin to butter his bread.
If they say that......might me a good night. Lmao

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
for your sake, (and your niece) i hope the game happens
but the pause in Panthers schedule is just as likely to be extended beyond the prior Sunday
Uggh, but you may be right......crossing all 8 fingers, my thumbs dont bend like they used to.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
There will be another announcement from the league on Monday.

Update coming by end of day tomorrow supposedly on return to play. Who knows what will happen on a league wide basis but I gotta imagine the Panthers on their own should be ready to go, they’ve been shut down since the 17th with a lot of guys having tested positive prior to that.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Update coming by end of day tomorrow supposedly on return to play. Who knows what will happen on a league wide basis but I gotta imagine the Panthers on their own should be ready to go, they’ve been shut down since the 17th with a lot of guys having tested positive prior to that.

Yeah, at this point I’m more concerned about league wide mandate than something Panthers specific.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Okay, I can catch the hint. Guess I wont be meeting up with anyone from here......assuming there IS a game, of course.

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
I'm in central FL and have tix for fri vs the Lightning but am worried these games won't happen

Fingers crossed
I want to fly down and see the game and do new years in Tampa but think the game won't happen. When's the latest they would call it postponed? 2pm or so on Dec 31? 90 seconds before puck drop? I'm willing to risk it but the friend I would convince probably won't take me seriously

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad