Anybody taping the WJC games by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I don't have cable or satelite and would really like to see these games.. is anybody taping them? Willing to make me copies? Of course, I'd be willing to pay for the tapes and postage and so on. I have a few games on tapes that I could attempt to copy, haven't done that before but I don't mind trying..

Thanks in advance.

:bow:

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Habs13 said:
I don't have cable or satelite and would really like to see these games.. is anybody taping them? Willing to make me copies? Of course, I'd be willing to pay for the tapes and postage and so on. I have a few games on tapes that I could attempt to copy, haven't done that before but I don't mind trying..

Thanks in advance.

:bow:

I have Canada VS Slovakia on tape..
and ill tape the medal round if you want

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
ktownhockey said:
I have Canada VS Slovakia on tape..
and ill tape the medal round if you want

That would be great! I'd really appreciate that! Does Belarus stand a chance atadvancing to medal rounds? I want to see Andrei Kastsitsyn play!

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Habs13 said:
That would be great! I'd really appreciate that! Does Belarus stand a chance atadvancing to medal rounds? I want to see Andrei Kastsitsyn play!

Nope their done... he played really well yesterday VS the Americans though.. one of the reasons Belarus won..

and the crap goaltending of the USA

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
I have the following WJC games on tape:

Slovakia​
Canada​
3 - 7​
Grand Forks​

Russia​
USA​
4 - 5​
Grand Forks​

Canada​
Sweden​
8 - 1​
Grand Forks​

U.S.A.​
Switzerland​
6 - 4​
Grand Forks​

Germany​
Canada​
0 - 9​
Grand Forks​

Belarus​
U.S.A.​
5 - 3​
Grand Forks​

Canada​
Finland​
-​
Grand Forks​

And I will have:

U.S.A.​
Czech Republic​
-​
Grand Forks​

Saturday, Jan. 1Quarterfinal Game4:30pm etQuarterfinal Game8pm etSunday, Jan. 2Quarterfinal Game (encore)12:30am etSemifinal Game4pm etMonday, Jan. 3Semifinal Game (encore)12:30am etSemifinal Game #27 pm etTuesday, Jan. 4Bronze Medal Game 4pm etGold Medal Game 7:30 pm etGold Medal Game (encore)Midnight et

MePutPuckInNet

Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
desperately in need of someone to tape all Team USA games in the medal round starting tonight with the Sweden-USA game. please help. send me a private pm and we can work out the details.

Fedz, I PM'd you, in case you didn't really see the private message indicator thing. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->