Anybody know what's up with MSG ?

sfoote

Jan 6, 2013
I'm on Spectrum, the game is listed for tonight but not Thurs, Sat, Sun, etc . And the Instigators is only on tomorrow then nada. And One Bills Live is on tomorrow but then nada. They're showing Ranger/Islander games instead.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
I'm on Spectrum, the game is listed for tonight but not Thurs, Sat, Sun, etc . And the Instigators is only on tomorrow then nada. And One Bills Live is on tomorrow but then nada. They're showing Ranger/Islander games instead.
Huh, that's weird. Mine says the same. I wouldn't worry though. It's probably just a programming error that they will straighten out by Thurs.

Reactions: ZZamboni

sfoote

Jan 6, 2013
Before the season started it was like that until about 5 days before the first game, then it listed Sabres instead of Rangers/Islanders but it's been like this for about 10 days now. You can usually look up to 12 days in advance and I always do but it hasn't changed since then.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
I genuinely doubt that they are going to mess up the regional broadcast. If you're really concerned, i'd call Spectrum or contact the MSG network customer service.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I'm on DTV but in my experience it's not unusual for games to be missing from the guide day before/morning of games while trying to set my DVR. By the time I'm home from work on game days the guide is always up to date though.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA

likely has to do with Monthly data getting loaded

Thursday is November.

I saw this with NHL Center Ice where at ends of month data of new games wasn't loaded tuill the day before. before being loaded there was nothing.

Happened start of this year. It wasn't loaded till I think Tuesday before the start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad