Anybody Here See A Problem With This New Cena T-Shirt ????

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
They apparently pulled the shirt so PBR went over Cena.

Yup - it's now a collector's item.

from wrestlezone.com:

According to Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, WWE will no longer sell John Cena‘s new Pabst Blue Ribbon inspired shirt, despite the company feeling they did nothing wrong in the first place.

A rep for WWE says, “As a content creator, WWE respects trademarks and intellectual property, and therefore will not proceed selling the merchandise, despite it being an original design clearly within fair use.â€

WWE issued a Tweet featuring Cena’s new gear yesterday, and Pabst reacted with a Tweet which seemed to threaten WWE and Cena with a cease and desist.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Geez - this story just keeps changing. Now it looks like the WWE has made some minor changes and the newly designed Cena shirt is now available.......which will make all the kids happy.

attachment.php

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Is the shirt for kids or these questionable 20-30 year olds who sit down front and think John Cena would be their bro if they could just hang out a bit?

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Geez - this story just keeps changing. Now it looks like the WWE has made some minor changes and the newly designed Cena shirt is now available.......which will make all the kids happy.

attachment.php

^^^
pic isn't showing

cena-gear.jpg

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
His **** just looks way too corny. Bro, you're almost forty and you look like it's your first day of grade 5.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
His **** just looks way too corny. Bro, you're almost forty and you look like it's your first day of grade 5.

Well, yeah, because he knows his key demo. It's just common sense. :laugh:

Pretty crappy design on the t-shirt, though......doesn't even look like him.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Well, yeah, because he knows his key demo. It's just common sense. :laugh:

Pretty crappy design on the t-shirt, though......doesn't even look like him.
It doesn't change the fact that it looks incredibly stupid. I totally get it, but it just looks hilarious.

It's like me going to a tickle trunk and finding clothes that I wore in 1995.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
It doesn't change the fact that it looks incredibly stupid. I totally get it, but it just looks hilarious.

It's like me going to a tickle trunk and finding clothes that I wore in 1995.

if you did that and made millions because of it, i'm sure you'd be cool with it.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
if you did that and made millions because of it, i'm sure you'd be cool with it.

Absolutely, however a money figure doesn't change how funny it looks on a guy on a middle aged man. Does he make $$$ from it? Totally? Does he look like a doofus? Totally.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If they had "Hustle, Loyalty, Respect" on that hat, I would probably get one.

Love the color scheme. Words kinda kill it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad