anybody catch NHL on NBC promo on ESPN last nite, "Penguins won series" ?

MichiganWolverines

Big Mac Attack
Jul 3, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Fight*. Congrats, Letang beat an old man who never fights. Have you planned the parade yet?

I included Regular Season fights:

Tyler Kennedy fought and won the fight against Harry Zolnierczyk
December 8, 2011
Deryk Engelland fought and won the fight against Wayne Simmonds
April 1st, 2012
Joe Vitale fought and won the fight against Harry Zolnierczyk
April 7th, 2012
Sidney Crosby fought and won the fight against Claude Giroux
April 15th, 2012
Kris Letang fought and won the fight against Kimmo Timonen
April 15th, 2012

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ

December 8, 2011
April 1st, 2012
April 7th, 2012
April 15th, 2012

April 15th, 2012

LOL. But seriously, I find it so funny that two of those fights were against Zolnierczyk. But hey, whatever makes you guys feel better about last season.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012

December 8, 2011
April 1st, 2012
April 7th, 2012
April 15th, 2012
April 15th, 2012

You call that a fight? It was more of a wrestling match. Not to mention big bad Sid waits until the ref gets between them to throw an upper cut.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Did the Pens go after Rinaldo? nope
Did Adams pull Hartnells hair then proceed to skate away quickly? Yes
Had the flyers have dressed Shelley, Sestito, Rinaldo together in a game, the Pens wouldn't do one damn thing. They are cowards. They were picking fights with Timonen and Harry Z lmfao. You didn't see the flyers picking fights with Paul Martin or Steve Sullivan.
All I know is the Pens better hope Sestito isn't dressed. That dudes a big, mean, mad man with nothing to lose. He will get suspended no questions asked.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Who was the other guy Crosby fought in the past year or two?

Think it was against a guy on the stars

Just pulled on his jersey for 90 seconds

MichiganWolverines

Big Mac Attack
Jul 3, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Did the Pens go after Rinaldo? nope
Did Adams pull Hartnells hair then proceed to skate away quickly? Yes
Had the flyers have dressed Shelley, Sestito, Rinaldo together in a game, the Pens wouldn't do one damn thing. They are cowards. They were picking fights with Timonen and Harry Z lmfao. You didn't see the flyers picking fights with Paul Martin or Steve Sullivan.
All I know is the Pens better hope Sestito isn't dressed. That dudes a big, mean, mad man with nothing to lose. He will get suspended no questions asked.

Steve MacIntyre...

Bernie Parent 1974

Sep 29, 2009
not long ago, Flyers fans would brag about winning fights while losing games ......

nice to see the Pens fans doing it now, instead.

you can have Rocky, too, tough guy :)

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Steve MacIntyre...

Lmfao! Ok the difference between Sestito and Macintyre is that Sestito is a hockey player. Macintyre can barely skate lol. Any team with Macintyre in the line up must be desperate. But please do dress him Saturday lol, atleast that's a forward we don't have to worry about. And we all know Crosby has yet to fight anyone yet. He wouldn't even fight Giroux. He had the opportunity to fight Hartnells, but waited till Hartnell turned away before grabbing onto him and wanting to fight. The flyers aren't perfect, but don't act like Crosby is some bad ass. He wouldn't fight any Flyer forwards except Danny B.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
The only legit fight last year was Simmonds and Engellend and Simmer got his ass kicked lol. That being said, Engellend is probably the toughest Penguin and Simmonds isn't considered a "scrapper". No other fights were even scraps, instead were basically just wrestling. So yes the Penguins can grab onto guys and hold them better.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
The only legit fight last year was Simmonds and Engellend and Simmer got his ass kicked lol. That being said, Engellend is probably the toughest Penguin and Simmonds isn't considered a "scrapper". No other fights were even scraps, instead were basically just wrestling. So yes the Penguins can grab onto guys and hold them better.

Well Letang/Timonen and Vitale/Harry Z too. They never grapple the guys that should do the fighting.

But yeah, they are talking some major ass **** over there. And I see the major difference between us and them; they don't think players should answer for cheapshots which is cowardly and ********. We totally do think players should answer.

Man they piss me off. :rant: I once hate ****ed this girl cause she was a pens fan. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->