Any Word On When Broadcast Schedule Being Released?

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
35lqs1.jpg

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
I just ordered GCL today. I'll live with crappy streams for about 10 canes games as long as I can watch them the rest of the time..

I was looking at the NHL vault, that thing is sick for watching classic games... bit laggy on 1600 bitrate for me.. Has me slightly concerned.

Also surprised they had 7 classic Whalers games :laugh:

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
yeah, its weird watching whaler games i recall watching then or ones i actually went to. some are legit classic though. both game 7's against the canadians were amazing games. the first introduced claude lemieux and patrick roy to the big stage. we threw them a parade for losing that one.

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
The only one they have on there I remember watching live was the last game. Too young to remember but bits and pieces before 96'

I wish they had like the first Hurricanes game and I'm not good with dates so I don't remember the key Canes classics unless its obvious. The descriptions are too bland lol.. I wanted to watch the Canes/ Habs playoff game where they came back down 3 goals..

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The only one they have on there I remember watching live was the last game. Too young to remember but bits and pieces before 96'

I wish they had like the first Hurricanes game and I'm not good with dates so I don't remember the key Canes classics unless its obvious. The descriptions are too bland lol.. I wanted to watch the Canes/ Habs playoff game where they came back down 3 goals..

Not the full game but still.....

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Does GCL have an Android Tablet app? It says there is on on the NHL website, but I can't find one on Google Play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad