OT: Any Wild STH wanting to sell their Wild Rewards Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnwildfan79

Jun 15, 2008
Long story short we are celebrating my wife's 30th birthday at the game Saturday and only a few friends were able to join us due to the high cost of secondary market tickets. The Wild just opened up an auction (ending tonight) for a 20 person suite for the game but I am woefully short on rewards points to win alone.

I'm looking for any STH that have a large sum of points (50,000+) that they are looking to sell. I believe the going rate is $40/10,000 points. The catch is I only need them if I win the auction, so what I am looking to set up is a deal where you transfer the points to me and if I win the auction I pay you for them, and if not I transfer them back to your account. For the trouble, I would be willing to offer up some tickets to the suite, depending on how many points you have (and of course, still pay you for the points).

I realize it's a long shot, and I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, but if I were to be able to pull this off it would be huge! Shoot me a private message if you are interested or have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad