Any upcoming African Canadian/American Hockey Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Is there any prospects out there with a African Canadian or American backround that will one day make it to the NHL? I've heard that P.K. Subban's brothers are really good and have alot of potential.

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
I'm not trying to be clever, but doesn't Subban have a brother who just won some championship?

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Emerson Etem drafted by the Anaheim Ducks in the frist round, not too long ago is another good one.

Lazarrr

Apr 10, 2010
Ottawa
Nick Baptiste and Jordan Subban are the two players who were drafted within the top 10 of this years OHL draft. Probably first rounders in 2013

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Nick Baptiste and Jordan Subban are the two players who were drafted within the top 10 of this years OHL draft. Probably first rounders in 2013

Darnell Nurse as well. Jaden Lindo is a 96 I believe, played on the same team as Subban and is a pretty good prospect.

Canuck71*

Devante Smith-Pelley should be a solid NHLer at some point. Hes a ducks draft pick

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
I'm not trying to be clever, but doesn't Subban have a brother who just won some championship?

His brother Malcolm is a '93 goalie who was the starter for the Canadian under-18 team. The younger brother Jordan is a '95 defenseman who won the OHL Cup with the Marlies just recently and was a top five pick into the OHL to PK's old team the Belleville Bulls, Malcolm also plays for Belleville.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
From Quebec :

Anthony Duclair : Should be a Top 5 pick at the Q draft if he decides to stay in Quebec

Yassin Cisse : 5th round pick by the Thrasers last year. A prospect with very good size 6"2/ 210 lbs. Unfortunately, he missed the entire 2010-2011 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad