OT: Any thoughts for an "official" HF Jets Gold Medal meet up?

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
I'll have an El Supremo please

My fave on the menu if I'm hungry... and I'll add a side order of poutine with bacon/sourcream

Vito, are those fish and chips as delicious as they sound? Wasabi-infused tartar sauce sounds like pure win.

Real good although TBH I wish it was Halibut... but that be way more expensive haha.

I'm a bit of a food snob and I'll always say it as it is, but I love our food. Our pub is basically a decent dive bar, but with really really good food.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
From H&L's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/hustlerandlawless/posts/587319771350389):

Confusion Corner Bar & Grill
Hattricks
Shark Club
Barley Bros ($5 breakfast special)
Silver Heights
All the Tavern Uniteds
Brogue Gastropub
Joey's Kenaston
The Met
All Boston Pizza's except City Place
The Grove
Earls Polo Park and St. Vital
Smitty's St. James, Grant at Pembina, S Pembina, Regent, Garden City, Meadowood
Movado
The Keg on Garry
Teo's
Billabong
Taps
Wild Wing Winnipeg
The Nob
Shwarma Khan

You can add the Pony Corral @ Grant Park to that list. A shame they wont be opening their DT location as it's very well set up for watching sports.

EDIT: Grant Park Pony booked to capacity. Pier 7 & Nairn locations have now been opened to accommodate demand. They are now booked to capacity as well. I'm having a hard time believing SO many places will be THIS BUSY! I'm likely going to Barley Brothers for $5 breakfast & $3 tequila!

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
From H&L's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/hustlerandlawless/posts/587319771350389):

Confusion Corner Bar & Grill
Hattricks
Shark Club
Barley Bros ($5 breakfast special)
Silver Heights
All the Tavern Uniteds
Brogue Gastropub
Joey's Kenaston
The Met
All Boston Pizza's except City Place
The Grove
Earls Polo Park and St. Vital
Smitty's St. James, Grant at Pembina, S Pembina, Regent, Garden City, Meadowood
Movado
The Keg on Garry
Teo's
Billabong
Taps
Wild Wing Winnipeg
The Nob
Shwarma Khan

Atta boy Obby!!! I didn't even realize he was selling booze now.

Tdoe42

Jun 7, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Rumor has it that Tav Transcona is almost all booked there is just booths avail from what ive heard.... This is gonna be Epic!

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm hitting the Brogue Gastropub attached to The Round Table at 5:15, luckily one of my best friends worked there and is still "in" with the staff, they said they are booked now as well! Unfortunately I don't have a Team Canada jersey, but I'll be wearing my Pietrangelo jersey instead. I'm so excited I can't sleep! Just came off a 2-0 win in beer league as well so I'm flying high. GO CANADA GO!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad