any online specials for the draft, either preview or live...?

shayne

Feb 27, 2003
ontario
Visit site
Thanks

I will be tapping the TSN and RDS and i just got the NHL network for the purpose of watching the second rd and beyond, i was just wondering if their is a great show online that i should be tuned into, i love the draft

Guy Flaming

Not sure if this is what you meant but we're having our 2-hour ISS Draft Preview Show this coming Monday (June 11th). ISS head scout Mike Oke will be on for the full 2 hours, some of the other ISS scouts will make appearances, we'll be opening it up to calls and emails from listeners around the world... 7-9 PM Mountain time, 9-11 PM Eastern 6-8 PM Pacific. Show will be archived like every other show we've done for the past year and a half.

local calls: 426-TEAM
toll free in Canada: 1-800-243-1945
Anywhere else: 780-426-8326

email to: [email protected]

Brought to you in part by Hockey's Future who has been one of our sponsors since we went on the air back in early 2006.

Buffalo87

thehosers dot com
Mar 22, 2006
Rochester
Not sure if this is what you meant but we're having our 2-hour ISS Draft Preview Show this coming Monday (June 11th). ISS head scout Mike Oke will be on for the full 2 hours, some of the other ISS scouts will make appearances, we'll be opening it up to calls and emails from listeners around the world... 7-9 PM Mountain time, 9-11 PM Eastern 6-8 PM Pacific. Show will be archived like every other show we've done for the past year and a half.

Brought to you in part by Hockey's Future who has been one of our sponsors since we went on the air back in early 2006.

Where can we see/listen to this? Is it just streamed on that website?

40oz

Jan 21, 2007

the pipeline show is the only reason i unplug my ipod while driving.

Guy Flaming

Where can we see/listen to this? Is it just streamed on that website?

We're based in Edmonton but I gave you the website so you can hear the live online feed, plus catch up on the archives. We've had Mike Oke on each week for a 5-10 minute segment called ISS Draft Countdown. We've covered most of the top 20 players or so... all in the archive at the site.

We air on the TEAM 1260 in Edmonton, the 24 hour sports radio station. It's a radio show, not TV.

No charge, it's free! tell your friends!

:)

shayne

Feb 27, 2003
ontario
Visit site
awesome, thanks i will listen and look for the archives etc

Cool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->