Any more Pavelski's out there?

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
Are there anymore mid to late draft picks who have the potential to immediately impact the NHL like Pavelski has?

I'd really like to see Versteeg get a shot with the Bruins, and Callahan get some good ice time with the Rangers. Anyone else out there who might have that break out potential?

cgarn

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Are there anymore mid to late draft picks who have the potential to immediately impact the NHL like Pavelski has?

I'd really like to see Versteeg get a shot with the Bruins, and Callahan get some good ice time with the Rangers. Anyone else out there who might have that break out potential?

Ya there was a Pavelski out there and it was Clowe but you traded him.:yo:

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Carter Camper. One of the highest scorers in the fledgling NAHL last year, and has had no trouble adapting to the higher-calibre USHL. Tiny at 5'9- and that's stretching it- he's a superb puckhandler and passer. More like what Pavelski would be as a playmaker.

teddygmr

Jul 7, 2006
Tyler Kennedy, a Pens prospect is significantly outperforming Robbie Shremp; both are OHL grads playing as 20 year old rookies in Wilkes-Barre.
Difference is Kennedy is a great skater with strong work ethic.

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
Carter Camper. One of the highest scorers in the fledgling NAHL last year, and has had no trouble adapting to the higher-calibre USHL. Tiny at 5'9- and that's stretching it- he's a superb puckhandler and passer. More like what Pavelski would be as a playmaker.

How someone didnt take a chance on him in the 7th round last year I will never know...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad