Any Kovalchuk autograph signings?

JWomp

Jan 8, 2008
Hey Kings fans,

Has anyone heard of any scheduled Kovalchuk autograph signings, or are there any season ticket holder team signings on the calendar?

I've been waiting for Kovy to return to the states for years, I was working on a Devils autograph project and needed him to sign something but then he bailed so I had to put it on pause...now that he's back I'm hoping he'll do a public appearance at some point so I can mail it in.

Thanks in advance!

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Hey Kings fans,

Has anyone heard of any scheduled Kovalchuk autograph signings, or are there any season ticket holder team signings on the calendar?

I've been waiting for Kovy to return to the states for years, I was working on a Devils autograph project and needed him to sign something but then he bailed so I had to put it on pause...now that he's back I'm hoping he'll do a public appearance at some point so I can mail it in.

Thanks in advance!
Aww juuust missed it. They just had the season ticket holder autograph event this past Wednesday. They'll have tip a king sometime in the next couple months where you can get it but I think the cost of that one is pretty high. Not sure how you'll be able to send it in though.

Best bet is to camp outside their hotel or go to their practice when they're in New Jersey.

JWomp

Jan 8, 2008
Aww juuust missed it. They just had the season ticket holder autograph event this past Wednesday. They'll have tip a king sometime in the next couple months where you can get it but I think the cost of that one is pretty high. Not sure how you'll be able to send it in though.

Best bet is to camp outside their hotel or go to their practice when they're in New Jersey.
Damn! Thanks for the reply though. What is "tip a King" and how does it work?

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Damn! Thanks for the reply though. What is "tip a King" and how does it work?
It's a team charity event where you have to pay to enter. And then you have to "tip" whatever amount you want (I think) to get a players autograph.

Reactions: JWomp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad