Any info on these '04's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Just looking for some info on these guys if anyone has seen them or play or in some cases knows anything about them.

Lukas Vomela- D Czech? 6'2 184

Roman Tomanek- LW Czech (is he headed to CHL next year?)

Roman Wick- RW Czech?

Zednek Bahensky- C Zilin 6'0.5 180

Sergei Karetin- LD CSKA-2

Mikail Yunkov- C Russia

Alex Mikhalishin- RD- Russia 1st league?

Mattias Hellstrom- C Modo jrs

Fred Winkner- RW Forlunda

Matt Auffery- RW US U-18

Jordan Smith- RD SSM

Cayouche5

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
montreal said:
Just looking for some info on these guys if anyone has seen them or play or in some cases knows anything about them.

Lukas Vomela- D Czech? 6'2 184

Roman Tomanek- LW Czech (is he headed to CHL next year?)

Roman Wick- RW Czech?

Zednek Bahensky- C Zilin 6'0.5 180

Sergei Karetin- LD CSKA-2

Mikail Yunkov- C Russia

Alex Mikhalishin- RD- Russia 1st league?

Mattias Hellstrom- C Modo jrs

Fred Winkner- RW Forlunda

Matt Auffery- RW US U-18

Jordan Smith- RD SSM
I think Roman Wick is Swiss, not sure

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Guess no ones seen these guys play? I figured it would be hard to get info on the Euro's. These were some names thrown out to me when I asked about some possible 3rd-4th round sleepers (since the Habs have 3 picks close together)

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Fred Wikner is a physical player who probably should move to NA to get the best out of his game, He is a good skater and has a decent shot and likes to hit, will probably at best turn out to be 3:rd liner. By the way he has twinbrother that plays on the same team (John Wikner). I wouldnt pick fred before the 6th round and John Maybe in the 9th.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
Check the archives of this MB- you can find something recent on most of these players, including from me.

Tomanek is an opportunist and a sniper. Great brain. Must beef up considerably.

Wick is very slick with the puck but clueless without it.

Bahensky is a very intense crash and bang type like Finn Nokelainen but with less skill and almost no scoring prowess IMO.

Yunkov may not opt in. He's a darting, high-energy, dervish type of player. Reminds me of Grigorenko at the same age- some real potential here.

Vomela seems slow-minded and plodding on the ice to me, he really didn't develop after being a top Czech prospect in his age group for years. May not opt in.

Karetin is a rock but not the quickest player. Plays a simple, steady game because that's his upside but boy he looks physically strong- his trump card. May not opt in.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Oilers Chick said:
Only thing I can tell you about Auffrey is that he's Wisconsin bound.

That got my attention cause I usually get to see a good number of Wisconsin games, and that he played for the U-18 team I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->