Any Info on D Alex Grant ????

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
So Boston just signed this guy to a 1-year deal worth $ 600,000 and outside of his stats I know nothing about him. He had pretty good numbers ( 11 Goals and 31 Assists in 69 Games ) last season with Springfield although he was a scary -34 too. Boston's blueline is still pretty weak so is there any chance Grant could play regularly in the NHL next season on the bottom pairing or maybe become one of those guys that could play a few games here and there due to injuries, benchings or suspensions ????

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Terrific AHL player, don't even remember his 5 callup games.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
So Boston just signed this guy to a 1-year deal worth $ 600,000 and outside of his stats I know nothing about him. He had pretty good numbers ( 11 Goals and 31 Assists in 69 Games ) last season with Springfield although he was a scary -34 too. Boston's blueline is still pretty weak so is there any chance Grant could play regularly in the NHL next season on the bottom pairing or maybe become one of those guys that could play a few games here and there due to injuries, benchings or suspensions ????

I remember his call ups because I actually go to the games, rather than reading what others write. He's serviceable enough, figure him as a bottom pairing at best and most likely a fill in.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Solid AHL player. He'll be a good 7th defenseman, nothing spectacular. From his callups last season I didn't see anything to write home about but he also didn't hurt the team when he was on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad