OT: Any hockey bars in Santa Rosa?

Stromtrooper

Apr 9, 2016
Hey Shark fans!
I will be in Santa Rosa on opening night of the playoffs. Are there any bars that cater to the NHL playoffs, and not just Shark games. I did notice several other Bay area sports games on that night. I really would like to be at a bar to see my team play and not sitting in a hotel room. I also saw several promising sports bars, but with so many other local teams playing that night, I'm afraid they'll show me the door. This might be a moot point if we see you in the first round.....God I hope not.

Njob

Jul 6, 2013
I guess it depends on what channel your team ends up on. Most of the bars will have nbc and nbcsports, less with cnbc or usa. Regardless, check out Ausiello's downtown on 5th. Another safe bet would be the BJ's restaurant in the Coddingtown mall.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I'm from SR, and have lived her most of my life. I can honestly say it's a pretty bad town to watch a hockey game in. You can usually get a playoff game turned on at Aleworks. They have okay food and decent beer. It really depends, though, on what other teams are playing. If the Giants and warriors are playing you will probably only get to see the Sharks.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
I'm from SR, and have lived her most of my life. I can honestly say it's a pretty bad town to watch a hockey game in. You can usually get a playoff game turned on at Aleworks. They have okay food and decent beer. It really depends, though, on what other teams are playing. If the Giants and warriors are playing you will probably only get to see the Sharks.

Sprengers has a ton of tvs so it would be possible to maybe get 1 for the game of your choice but I'd agree that with Sharks, Giants, A's, and Warriors all possibly having games it will be tough at most places to get a random hockey game on.

Stromtrooper

Apr 9, 2016
Awesome, thanks for the tips. Well it won't be as tough as I thought. Good luck guys

Go Kings Go!

NathanCouture

Angry Joe
Sponsor
Nov 1, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA

I've watched many a game from aleworks, but then again it helps when you know someone who works there that controls the remote.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad