Any free agents left you would like to target?

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Strome to Seattle for a 4th.
DeHaan and Torontos 3rd to Arizona for Future Considerations
Sign Ryan Murray 3 years 3.5 million
Reichel/Beaudin/Mitchell up and down call ups

Debrincat-Dach-Kane
Kubalik-Toews-Johnson
Hagel-Borgstrom-Kurashev
Carpenter-Gaudette-Khaira
Nylander/Connolly

Murray-Jones
McCabe-Murphy
Kalynuk-Stillman
Jones

Fleury
Lankinen

Reactions: SMU51

giza

Jul 19, 2011
I've always like Palmeiri's game (for the right price) ----not really sure what we could afford at this point.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Strome to Seattle for a 4th.
DeHaan and Torontos 3rd to Arizona for Future Considerations
Sign Ryan Murray 3 years 3.5 million
Reichel/Beaudin/Mitchell up and down call ups

Debrincat-Dach-Kane
Kubalik-Toews-Johnson
Hagel-Borgstrom-Kurashev
Carpenter-Gaudette-Khaira
Nylander/Connolly

Murray-Jones
McCabe-Murphy
Kalynuk-Stillman
Jones

Fleury
Lankinen
Selling Strome for a 4th is beyond absurd.

This board is mystifying sometimes. You're suffocating so much in your own Strome hate that you can't even see how ridiculous you sound.

Hawkey

Sep 15, 2005

This board is mystifying sometimes. You're suffocating so much in your own Strome hate that you can't even see how ridiculous you sound.
I don’t know if you think it’s an absurd over and underpayment. Do you really think Strome is worth much more than a 3rd-4th rd pick at this point?

I’m not suggesting to trade Strome. I really don’t know what to think of him and where he fits in this team.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011

i dont hate strome. im not sure what hes worth? a 3rd? Zadorov Schmidt and Bean all got a 3rd. Pitlick got a 4th so i guess you would be right Strome has more value then that. I just gave the defenseman a bump and seattle would be the top of the 4th round...

hell if he can get you a 2nd then do it right now.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Vince Dunn would be amazing but probably unlikely (I would take this team seriously if they got him) but I'm good witj Ryan Murray which I mentioned before. It just depends if Stan can get rid of CDH and how much faith he has in the kids on the left side (Kalynuk, Beaudin).

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

If you are Seattle what would you give up for him?

ozzzie19

May 13, 2015
I don't like Strome more than Gourde or Jankrok (in grinding 3rd line deployment) and Seattle must like Wennberg because they just paid him a ton. And clearly they like Geekie because they passed on Bean for him. So, if I'm Seattle, I look at my C depth, and it isn't good, it's lacking a true #1. But I don't see how Strome fits.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Ottawa is better target

Weak at C and have some picks to move

Sens have all 21 of their selections in coming 3 drafts as well as these additional picks

Lightning 2nd
Bruins 3rd
Nucks 3rd
Islanders 7th
Sharks 7th

Preds 7th

ozzzie19

May 13, 2015
If we're thinking Seattle, then lets get real crazy. How about Strome, Nylander, and Mitchell for Yanni Gourde.
upload_2021-7-29_11-57-6.png

Reactions: Pertti

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I've always like Palmeiri's game (for the right price) ----not really sure what we could afford at this point.
heard he was sticking with the Isles- at least that was what was being reported late last night...

I agree though, he is a versatile player that always produces and performs at a decent clip - getting up their a bit in age, but with Johnson being brought in, doubt he would be a target anymore. Have to imagine Palmieri gets nothing under $4.5 mil...or right there with his body of work.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

Strome is 24, with over 200 games played.

His ppg has fallen year over year for two years. He is a terrible defensive player and has shown no signs of improvement. He has horrible wheels. He's not good at faceoffs. He has shown the league he will sulk when moved out of the center position.

And you still overvalue him and criticize anyone who doesn't see what you see.

And you wonder why some of us place no value in your player and prospect evaluations?

Reactions: Space umpire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad