Any experience with Hockeyshot.com

AeroFishOne

The Curriest of the Curry’s
Feb 5, 2010
Forgive me if this isn’t approved or in the wrong spot but does anyone have any experience with Hockeyshot.com. I had no previous experience up to this point.

Just after Christmas I ordered 12 of the Revolution synthetic ice tiles. Order came in today and appears they sent the Dryland tiles. The tiles are only embossed with Hockeyshot and not Revolution. After looking at pictures of both on their website, Dryland appears to be what they are sent instead and I’m not a fan. Puck tries to flip over to much for my liking.

I had called this past Wednesday for another matter and had to leave a message. Tried to call again today and had to leave a message and still haven’t received a callback or an email back. I also contacted them earlier in the week by email. I’m not sure if they are closed for the whole week for Holidays as they haven’t said anything on social media and continue to post sales and ads on their accounts. Just wondering what everyone’s experience with them is.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
That's the site Bryce Salvador owns or partially owns right? They always had some cool looking training products but they were way overpriced. Never ordered anything from them. Hopefully you hear back soon. Looks like their twitter account is active, they tweeted a couple hours ago, if you want to DM them on that platform too.

AeroFishOne

Feb 5, 2010
That's the site Bryce Salvador owns or partially owns right? They always had some cool looking training products but they were way overpriced. Never ordered anything from them. Hopefully you hear back soon. Looks like their twitter account is active, they tweeted a couple hours ago, if you want to DM them on that platform too.

Yeah I sent a message on there as well. Thanks. Hopefully I hear back soon as well. I’m easy to forgive if I can get ahold of someone but I don’t like having to go a weekend without even speaking with someone. Call me impatient but when I spend 200 dollars on something I’d like to know I can talk to someone relatively quickly.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah I sent a message on there as well. Thanks. Hopefully I hear back soon as well. I’m easy to forgive if I can get ahold of someone but I don’t like having to go a weekend without even speaking with someone. Call me impatient but when I spend 200 dollars on something I’d like to know I can talk to someone relatively quickly.

Agreed. You should have heard back already, seems a bit unprofessional. Good luck though

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Received a couple products of theirs for Christmas, the Speed Deke Trainer & the Passer. Very pleased with the quality & everything, they are pretty active with their YouTube/social media/promo so I'd assume their customer service should be pretty reliable

AeroFishOne

Feb 5, 2010
Just a follow up to my original post. Had several people contact from the business on Monday and they advised that the some of the older Revolution tiles have the old markings making them look like Dryland tiles. I tested them out and they are skateable. They also easily corrected another issue that was of my own making. So overall very pleased with the response .

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Mrpuck

May 3, 2007
East Coast
Just a follow up to my original post. Had several people contact from the business on Monday and they advised that the some of the older Revolution tiles have the old markings making them look like Dryland tiles. I tested them out and they are skateable. They also easily corrected another issue that was of my own making. So overall very pleased with the response .

Found this thread searching, I'm also in the market for some skating tiles for my boys. Are you still happy with the product since last month?

AeroFishOne

Feb 5, 2010
Found this thread searching, I'm also in the market for some skating tiles for my boys. Are you still happy with the product since last month?

I haven’t used them as much as I anticipated. I don’t have a dedicated space to leave them out and I’ve gotten kind of lazy. I did anticipate them being more slick and find the puck trying to flip on me more than I would like but as far as portability they are the best but I would almost give slickness to the old melamine board with polish but it was definitely heavy.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004

I dropped a big chunk of money on the Revolution tiles for my daughter last April, but wish we spent the extra money on the synthetic ice instead.

The Revolution tiles are really sticky and have basically no glide. It’s good for working on starts and stops, but that’s about it. The puck glides really well though, about the best thing I can say.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad