Any Eric Fehr sightings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanValjean

Just wonderin' if anyone had seen this kid so far this year. I was surprised the Caps took him so early in the first round and the Caps' head scout actually wanted to trade up to get him (apparently ahead of Parise and Nilsson). The word on the street is he's in the mold of an Andreychuk.

Anyone been watchin' this kid?

#37-#93-#27*

JeanValjean said:
Just wonderin' if anyone had seen this kid so far this year. I was surprised the Caps took him so early in the first round and the Caps' head scout actually wanted to trade up to get him (apparently ahead of Parise and Nilsson). The word on the street is he's in the mold of an Andreychuk.

He wanted to trade up? Good thing this guy isn't a GM.

goteam

Dec 16, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
JeanValjean said:

Saw him last night in the Brandon-Saskatoon game. Basically, Fehr took over the game singlehandedly. I've never been a big fan of his myself, but that chance over the course of an evening.

JeanValjean

GOTEAM said:
Saw him last night in the Brandon-Saskatoon game. Basically, Fehr took over the game singlehandedly. I've never been a big fan of his myself, but that chance over the course of an evening.

Thanks GOTEAM, can you elaborate on his game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->