NFL: Any doubt who the GOAT is? Manning vs. Brady stats.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
jvL3oXn.jpg

member 157595

OP forgot to mention that Peyton Manning also has 4 Super Bowl MVP's to Brady's 1, and 6 SB rings (the most of any QB in history) to Brady's 2. Brady is known for putting up historic regular season stats but not consistently duplicating quite the same level of play in the postseason when it counts most, and for that reason and many others (including Brady's alleged PED use) I have to put Pizza Man above him in the all-time rankings. Perhaps if Brady played for another team during his career, such as the Steelers, he would have been better? I mean, the Steelers have never done anything unethical whatsoever in their history so there's no questioning their integrity.

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
- Brady will surpass him and yards & TD''s this season.
- You could take away every win where Brady wasn't MVP, he'd still have 2 more than Manning
- At TB's current age, Manning was 2 years retired and 2 years removed from his corpse being carried all the way to the title by Von Miller & the No Fly Zone
- Manning always went for the big $$$ while Brady has historically taken relative peanuts so his teammates could get paid and so the team could get better (i.e 6 Lombardi's)
- Brady didn't visit the WH at the request of his wife. while Manning made his wife take the blame for his HGH
- Theres an argument to be made the Colts/Manning never win if he doesn't b**** to Polian and get him to lobby for rule changes, to make things easier for him
- 9 one and dones vs 14 AFC title games, 9 of those times Brady won.
- Again, pretty much every team "spied" on their opponents
- NFL never proved Brady had anything to die with "Deflategate" which was a witch hunt to undermine the Pats, one that ends dup pretty good for Kraft's boys
- Remember that time Brady had a serious injury (2008) and his team gave up on him, told him to pack his bags and leave? I don't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->