Any chance this will be higher scoring final the last 3 Penguin stanley cup finals.

TheMalkinEra

May 1, 2017
I have not seen anyone talk about this but the 3 final apperances for the Penguins of this era, there have been a total 85 goals in 19 games for a total of 4.47 goals a game. Only one of those 19 games have been games in which both teams scored 3 goals and that was the Pens 4-3 triple ot win in 2008. Every other game the losing team as scored 2 goals or less. As pens fan it was frustrating watching the Pens offence that scored 3.74 goals a game in first 3 rounds of 08 and 09 playoffs score just 24 goals in 13 games on Chris Osgood.

Im glad the Pens won 2 of 3 finals, but as fan of the sport hockey i found the 2012 pens-flyers playoff series alot more fun to watch the any of there 3 final series.

I know hockey hipsters think low scoring hockey is the greatest think ever. But wouldnt it be better for the game if Sid or Geno had one of those 14 pts in 6 games. For example the NBA finals between GS-CLE is not gonna be bunch of 78-74 games instead the star players will be allowed to be stars someone like Lebron or Curry is gonna add to there legend with great MVP performance.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00